How much does it cost and how do I pay?
We have an annual membership fee of £19.99. Each run costs £5.00. The runs are normally paid for in tokens, you purchase a book of ten tokens and use them as and when you want to. You can purchase the tokens by making a BACS transfer or by bringing payment to your first run.
As a member of RLJ there are loads of benefits
- discounted RLJ running kit
- discounted pilates classes
- discounted rates with our resident sports massage therapist
- discounted consultation with a recommended nutritionist
- discounted nutrition courses
- big introductory discount with a local podiatrist
- online support from the RLJ team
- 1:1s as requested at discounted rates
- opportunity to get further discounts with the "Introduce a friend scheme"
- support and group booking for races
- discounted special feature runs for example weekends
The membership fee is now running at a fabulous £19.99 per year - which is just fantastic value when you look at the benefits.
The Beginner Courses and the Improvers Courses are £45 for 6 weeks.
The Longer Distance Course costs £50 for the 5 week course.
Please get in touch for prices of our 1:1 coaching sessions.
Membership fees, tokens and course fees are paid for by Bank Transfer to:
Account number 53437772 Sort Code 524142
Please put your Surname as the reference.
If you are unable to make a Bank Transfer as above we do accept cheques (made payable to Anna Smith) or cash - please put it in a named envelope clearly marked with the amount and what you are paying for and give it to the coach at your first session.