* We will not send you spam
* We will not share your details with anybody else
* We will always respect your privacy
* We will send your regular updates with useful content and occasionally share ways in which you can work together and products and services that may be of interest to you
* You can always, always, always unsubscribe from these emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by sending us an email
Reigate Joggers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In line with current GDPR regulation this policy is designed to provide a simple explanation to the use of your data within our organisation.
Reigate Joggers does not hold data on behalf of any other organisation and all of the data contained within our systems is collected directly from the data source at the point of booking or enquiring about our services.
What we collect
When you contact us we collect the following information:
* Name, email address and telephone phone numbers and in the case of RJJ a parent or adult responsible name and an emergency contact number.
* We also collect any relevant Medical Information.
Why we collect it
* We need your mobile telephone number so we can call you and text you with run information or news.
* We need your email address so we can inform of new courses, runs or news
* We need the child attending’s name so we can add to the class register
* We need the child attending’s date of birth so we can ensure they are participating in the right session
* We need your emergency contact details to give to coaches, in case they need to contact you
What else do we do with the information
As explained, we require this information to be able to provide you with a service. Being informed of last minute cancellations, making sure you are kept informed of new course dates
Sharing and holding data
* Unless required to do so by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us
* Your data can be viewed by any member of Reigate Joggers head office staff. We hold your data on a secure, centralised system.
* In accordance with the GDPR, we do not store personal data indefinitely; data is only stored for as long as is necessary to complete the task for which it was originally collected.
* Reigate Joggers shares the emergency contact details if required
* Reigate Joggers securely stores images taken from our sessions. If you would not like your child to be photographed please notify Reigate Joggers prior to the start of the term if possible. No names are stored with images in photo albums, displays, on the website or on Reigate Joggers social media sites.
* Access to all work computers is password protected. When a member of staff leaves the company, these passwords are changed in line with this policy and our Safeguarding policy. Any portable data storage used to store personal data are password protected.
Marketing Preferences & How to Unsubscribe
In line with the changes through the GDPR – we are making it easier to let us know how you would like us to contact you. .
We understand that you may no longer want to receive our communications and so you can unsubscribe from our communications using this link and at the bottom of any of our emails.
Reigate Joggers securely stores images taken from our classes and events. No names are stored with images in photo albums, displays, on the website or on Reigate Joggers social media sites. We will delete images when we are no longer using for marketing purposes.
For all classes there is an opt in policy for photography.
If you would not like your child to be photographed please notify Reigate Joggers – email@example.com
It is our company policy not to keep any of your financial data on file. Once the booking process is complete the financial information is NOT stored by Reigate Joggers.
Our websites contains the highest level of security and SSL certification.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Reigate Joggers 7b The Willows, Carlton Road, Redhill, RH1 2BY
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Reigate Joggers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2018.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.